Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tonight's Better Be a Good - Good Night

I moved all my stuff back in my house this week. Fresh new carpet in my room and the living room, those were the ones damaged, also new wood floors in the hallway. Cloud isn't aloud in the bathroom anymore -.- I got to know my new house mate Justin this week, and his son. They seem like likable people. Elena's been in and out a lot, I don't even bother to ask where she goes anymore, she'll still go there whether I want her to or not.
After "ice-ing" my groin all week, I've discovered a whole new meaning to the word "cold". I've started to think that someone really doesn't want me to get any, I'm thinking maybe James overworked me on purpose so I couldn't do anything with his daughter. HA HA good one James, -.-

I had yet another monthiversary to plan, and I had to make up for not being able to be there last time. I really was lost when it came to what we could do, Jelly never really mentioned it to me, but I like watching plays, so I got tickets to "Wicked" which just happened to be in town this week. She seemed to enjoy it, I loved it. We had a nice dinner at Red Lobster and I decided to rent a hotel room for the night considering what we haven't been able to do for the past month and a half, I figured we'd be doing a lot of that tonight and I spared everyone by getting a hotel room where no one could hear us.... well at least no one we knew. I also felt like getting wasted and having a good time so I brought a 24 pack of beer. I went classy for the hot tub though and also got a bottle of champagne. We downed a few cans after that, I really don't know why we bothered putting clothes on when we got out of the hot tub, but we did and decided to play strip poker. I lost. We finished off our beers and turned up the stereo and started dancing hardcore... pretty much naked.
"So, I got you something, but... I don't know how you're going to react to it." I said, unzipping my suitcase to find the sack.
"What is it?" Jelly asked curious.
I held up the pink striped Victoria's Secret bag.
She snatched it out of my hand and peeked inside, "I would have loved to see the look on the cashier's face when you walked into that store and bought this." She smiled.
She went in the bathroom to put it on while I situated myself comfortably on the bed. I spent money on something she'll probably be wearing for a total of five minutes, but once she stepped foot out of the bathroom I knew it was well worth it.
Wasn't long after that when we were getting it on. Finally, no problems, no interruptions, no PAIN. I got to love my woman and enjoy it, and damn did I enjoy it. ;)

5 comments:

Dally Winston said...

Hahaha finally eh

Jamie said...

you people can not live without sex i swear it ceases to amaze me o.O one day im enrolling you all in a sex addicts rehab center. i swear.

Unknown said...

Again I say thank you for leaving the house. Haha

Angela Shepard said...

Those poor innocent people in the hotel. They probably thought someone was getting slaughtered. o.O

Kitty Curtis said...

damn the glory days are over :(