Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Girlfriend's Grandma

Jelly's grandmother came to town, I've hard stories and rumors and honestly, I was a little scared.
We started with dinner at Jelly's house Tuesday night. Her Dad and her cooked, and she invited me over. I dressed up and showed up on her doorstep with a single rose at 6 o'clock. I handed Jels the rose and the first thing her grandmother said to me was "I think a man with a single rose is one of the sexiest things i have ever seen." Coming from a...... much older woman, I had no idea how to react to that, but I guess it was a good first impression.
We sat down for dinner and I sat between Jels and her grandmother. A few minutes into dinner her grandmother says "Angelica eat more meat, your so flat chested, you want to please your man don't you?" Honestly, I had to hold back a laugh. LOL. Jelly was red XD.
"It's not like that grandma..." Jelly said.
"What.. how long have you been dating?" asked grandma.
"A little over a month..." Jels answered.
Grandma Winston turned to me and said, almost shouting "And you haven't fucked her yet?"
I'm pretty sure Jelly's food fell out of her mouth, and I was still having to keep myself from laughing.
"NO Grandma! Actually Dimitri's saving himself..." Jelly explained.
"For who? Demi Moore?" she said sarcastically.
"I just want it to be... right. I believe it's not just for anyone, it's for someone special." I informed, leaving out some...truth.
Grandma Winston just sighed and told me how I was apparently missing out ha ha.

By dessert time, I almost peed myself laughing at least a dozen times.
We were having a somewhat good time, i guess and we were all laughing. I took a bite of cheesecake when I felt.... someone...grab me... under the table. I almost chocked on my cake. It was grandma Winston. I made a funny noise, catching Jelly's attention. "You okay?" she asked softly.
All I did was nod, wide-eyed.

I started to leave after dessert.
"Don't be a stranger good-looking. You better come by and see me before I leave!!!" demanded Grandma.
Jelly and I stood on the porch,
"She groped you under the table didn't she?"
"Yup" I said nodding, still a bit shocked.
"Oh god" Jels sighed, "I'm really sorry."
I started laughing "I can't hold you accountable for your grandmother's actions."
We sat on the porch steps for a while talking, mostly about how much Jelly misses Kit, after all they are best friends. But a little while later she caught me by suprise...
"I respect you for the whole saving yourself thing you know?" Jelly said.
"I know babe. Im not exactly waiting for marriage, just...the right moment...with the right person, and i'm not saying that your not the right person...it's just..." I paused...
"What is it Dim?...... What made you decide that?" she asked.
She had a right to know, I trust Jelly with everything that I am. Someone I cared about that much, had a right to know everything about me.
She was stroking my hand while she leaned on my chest.
"You know that my mom used to beat me when I was younger....and Elena too."
"Yeah, you told me that" she said.
"Well.......she didn't just beat me Jels, sometimes.....she.......would rape me."
Jelly was shocked, but to be honest, I'm glad she knew the truth.
"So... I don't want it to be wasted again....or taken from me." I finished.
Jelly was speechless, she didn't even look at me, until I said...
"I've never told anyone that before."
Then she turned to face me. I thought she was about to cry. The she said something else I was also taken surprise by. She stared at me for a while, and then she said
"I love you."
I leaned in, and passionately kissed her. Personally I would have liked to have said that to her first, but I did the next best thing...
"I love you too."

13 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Awwwwww, I'm so going to heaven! Dimitrian, you have the best friend's blessing. And don't worry about Grandma Liz, she's like that with everyone. <3

Sodapop Curtis said...

I remember my first dinner with grandma winston lmao -sigh-

Jamie said...

haha I love Jelly's Grandma Liz :) LOL well im proud of you. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and jelly. :)

Angelica Winston said...

Sometimes that woman...... sigh. I think she was born without a filter of what she should or should not say or do. The fact that she is so interested with my sexual encounters is quite disturbing actually.... :P Love you babe <3

Angelica Winston said...

Oh and I'm glad you find her so funny -.-

Jenna said...

Awwwwe that is so sweet :D
And you have it easy, aparentally Im the "baby mama who thinks shes too good for my grandson" :P

Elena Ryder said...

Oh how i love grandma liz .....Dim you never told me that mom did that to you...and im insanely happy for you and jells i lvoe her to death and im gald you love her to hahah :) love yeah jells and brother ":)

Anonymous said...

Awwww :D Im so happy for you two...and Blair, you don't think. You ARE too good for him xP

Anonymous said...

"And you haven't fucked her yet?" She seems like a real character xD

Jamie said...

haha blair LOL

J.A said...

i had fun with her and i took her out for some ice cream cuz she wanted to kno me. then when she asked me if i had a boyfriend i said no and she started screamin at me saying " U DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND WITH THAT PREETY FACE BIG BOOBS AND BIG ASS" and then she smacked my ass!!!!! and there were like 5 greaser boys :(

Emily said...

I had fun with her too. Im glad that u two had a a great time with her

J.A said...

poor me :(