Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Yesterday was my lazy day because tomorrow starts my life again at work.
Jelly went out to run some errands and the next thing I knew Kitty comes busting through the bedroom door going on about how she's bored and there's nothing to do.
"I feel like doing something wedding related." she said while plopping down on the foot of the bed. "But I don't want to bother TwoBit with wedding stuff this week... he's still getting over his mom."
Then an idea struck me, I was planning on doing it soon anyways, why not now?
"Okay Kitty go get changed and you can come with me." I said hopping up and walking to the closet.
"Yippie." she screamed and dashed for her room.
"So, where we going?" she asked while buckling her seat belt.
"You will see." I teased.
When we pulled up to the building she got all excited and started screaming. It took me ten minutes to calm her down before we could go inside.
"So what's your price Ryder?" Kit asked as we gazed at all the different options.
"My grandmothers paying for it, so we don't really don't have one."
Kit stared at me with her mouth hanging open, "Dammit Jelly. I'm so jealous."
I laughed.
We didn't find anything at the first stop, nor the second, nor the third.
"Okay last one for today." I said as we pulled up to the jewelers.
We looked around for a minute. I didn't see much here either until we were about to walk out the door, one caught my attention.
The person working saw me looking at it and walked over to us, "Ah, good choice." He said, "This one is one of a kind, the only one like it, it's just beautiful." He trailed on.
"That's it Kitty." Something inside me felt it, there wouldn't be anything better after this, this had to be the one.
"Well its a good thing you don't have a price limit." Kit said pointing to the price display.
It was a number that would put a dent in even my grandmother's pocket book.
I called her to make sure it was okay and she wouldn't take no for an answer so I put down a down payment and we left.
"God Dim, I'd say yes just cause the ring."
"Thanks Kitty." I said sarcastically.
"Just kidding.... your pretty hot too." She smiled.

We got back to the apartment and by this time Jelly was home. Kitty walked in glaring at her,
"I hate you.' she said prancing off to her room.
Jelly laughed confused but knowing she was joking she brushed it off.
I walked up to her and kissed her slowly, "I love you!" I said.
"I love you too." she smiled back.

4 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Well of course I'm jealous. That bitch is HUGE! But I love mine even more. :D

Elena Ryder said...

awwwwwwwwww

Angela Shepard said...

Oh snapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Dally Winston said...

Whhhat buddy what u gettin urself into haha