Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?

Shouldn't Christmas be one of the best days of the year? Spending time with family, eating food, opening presents. I spent Christmas morning alone. I woke up, took a shower, drank some coffee, and stared at the tree towering over the few presents underneath it. I turned to the TV to watch whatever football game was on, but first I noticed a note taped to the screen:

Dimitri,
I'm going back to California.....actually I'm moving back to California. Don't ask why and don't check up on me I'll be fine. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Love, Elena
P.S. Merry Christmas!


Yeah, Merry Fucking Christmas. What a great present.... waking up alone on Christmas day. Well, I guess I can mail her present to her. I immediately called Elena's phone... no answer, of course.

I made a deal with Jelly's dad that if she spent Christmas Eve night with him, she could spend Christmas Night with me. Little did I know I would wake up to the worst Christmas ever. I had originally planned on cooking, but what was the point if the only one eating it was me.... and Cloud. I got to watch him enjoy his Christmas presents. He even left me one at the front door, apparently I forgot to take him out last night. After a little while, Jelly called and said she wanted to meet up for lunch. Her dad hadn't planned anything and well I didn't cook anything cause I had no one to cook for, so I took everything to her dad's house and we cooked it there and all had lunch together. We watched the football game till it was time to leave for Dally's. Christmas was slowly turning out for the better. I had fun with the gang. We opened presents, did a chinese gift exchange, ate more food, and drunk...a lot.
We left Dal's late and headed back to my house, where we exchanged presents. Jelly had the most presents under my tree LOL, I decided to go all Chanel with her gift...



After "oooh'ing" and "awww'ing" over presents, we went upstairs to my room. We laid in bed a while, watching whatever Christmas movie was on TV.
"Hey, I have one more present for you.." I said to Jelly.
"What? Where?" she said.
I pulled a big box out of my closet and set it in front of her...her face lit up at the size of it.
"I'm very anxious to see what this is.." she said while undoing the wrapping paper. She cut through the tape of the box and pulled back the flaps to reveal............................. bubble wrap.
Her mouth dropped, and a moment later she burst in to laughter. "No Way!" She found it very humorous. Her laugh faded into a smile, then she kissed me and.... *pop* *pop* *pop* ha ha. Yeah, it was a great Christmas =)

8 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Bubble Wrap...

ill visit alot!!!

sorry

Jamie said...

bubble wrap ;) haha sneakyyyyyyyy but cute :)

Dally Winston said...

Just what she wanted man hahaha. Man I was so wasted last night I don't even remember ppl leaving

Angelica Winston said...

I LOVE MY PRESENTS!!!!! :D Especially the bubblewrap ;)

Brookie Cade said...

souuunnds fun :P

Anonymous said...

Awe, that's cuuuteee XD

Kitty Curtis said...

Awww poor Demi. He's all alone, there's no one there by his side. But you gotta have friends! :P

Angela Shepard said...

That was cute...yet disturbing..but sweet. :P