Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tonight's the Night

Tonight is going to be the night.
Last week at my doctor's appointment, James said one week, and today makes the one week.

I could sit normally, walk normally, even run normally with no pain. I made Jels a promise that the day my pelvis was healed enough, I'd give her what she wanted, and a lot of it. Tonight was supposed to be that night.
I woke up to those beautiful brown eyes staring back in to mine.
"One week." She said softly.
I smiled and kissed her. I had plans on going to the gym with Darry and James, and Chase, he just didn't know it yet.
"You're up early." It was seven in the morning and I had expected to wake up and find Jelly still asleep.
"Well, I guess I was just too excited to sleep." She said with a seductive smile.
I stared at her for a moment,
"You know it's taking me every ounce of self control I have not to just rip your clothes off now."
Her smile widened,
"No one's stopping you," She replied.
I sighed, "I have to meet your dad in twenty minutes." I pointed out.
Her smile fell. "Hurry back."
I changed into work out clothes then opened the door to the guest room to find Chase still asleep.
"Get your lazy ass out of bed you fat kid." I yelled just before the pillow hit me in the face. I grabbed Chase's ankle and pulled him half way across the room.
"Ok ok Dim Im comming."
I decided I'd do Kit a favor and drag TwoBit along with me too. Almost had to dress the damn kid, he's for sure not a morning person.
We ended up at the gym with Darry and James just in time. James went over what equipment I should and shouldn't use and how hard I should press myself. He said I needed to start rebuilding muscle, but I didn't want to injure myself again. I started out slow and cautious, but as the day went on I eased up a little. James would observe me every once in a while to make sure I wasn't over doing it. I made it through the day just fine, actually refreshed to be active again.

Got back to the apartment and took a shower. It was just after lunch time and I was planning on making a really good dinner so I went ahead and started cooking. We sat around the dinner table and began eating when my best buddy Chase just had to open his mouth.
"I know what Dim and Jelly are doing tonight." Him and TwoBit started laughing as I gave them both a glare,
"At least I'm getting some." They shut up real fast.




------------------The following content may not be suitable for children-----------------------




Jelly and I laid in bed until there was absolutely nothing on TV. I hit the off button on the remote causing the room to be completely dark. The next thing I knew our hands were all over each other and things were getting real hot, real fast. Wasn't long till we were both in our underwear. Wasn't long after that till Jelly did that thing she always does when she wants me to give it to her, so I gave it to her, and that's when I felt it... "Fuck!!" I yelled, (and no not in a good way).
"Oh My God!!!" The sharp pain in my groin. I knew what had happened, I'd done it before.
I pulled back and Jelly switched on the bedside lamp. I was kneeling on the floor, my face buried in the bed sheets.
"What the hell happened?" Jels asked.
I winced and mumbled through the covers, "I pulled my groin."
Jelly got me back in my boxers at least and we walked down the hall in our underwear towards the fridge. Jelly opened up the freezer door and pulled out a bag of peas. Just then I heard two doors open down the hallway. Kit, Tibbs, and Chase walked in, stared at the frozen bag of peas against my crotch and then peed themselves laughing.
"Fuck....You!" I said.
'No Dim," Kit said between laughs, "You won't be doing that again anytime soon."
The laughing continued for about twenty minutes, until I decided to walk up and punch Chase in the groin. He bent over in pain, "You Dick!!" He shouted.
"Nope, your dick!" I said then headed back to the bedroom with my bag of frozen peas, my broken pride, and my fucked life.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, Dim may as well sign an abstinence waiver right now, cause you won't be gettin' any for quite some time.
Sorry Jel :/

Dally Winston said...

hahahahahahahaha!

Elena Ryder said...

agreed Dallas!!

hahaha (:

Jamie said...

.......poor jelly. xD

Angela Shepard said...

HAHAHAHA, I LOVE THE ENDING. "The frozen peas, my broken pride and my fucked life." XD This is just not your year, Dim.....

Jenna said...

Don't worry Dim, if Jelly ever wants some action all she has to do is give me a call ;)

Angelica Winston said...

True that Blair ;)

Dimitri Ryder said...

Yeah, that doesn't help my end...