Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mom Leaves.... Trouble Comes....



Mom wanted to meet all of you, I have no idea why, she just did, so we had a party so she could be acquainted with you all.
It started out great, until someone broke my rules and brought in some alcohol. First lesson in spending time with a recovering alcoholic, don't give them any alcohol -_-
One by one the gang arrived and I introduced them as they came in. My mother's reaction...
Sodapop: "No really what's your real name?"
Ponyboy: She died laughing
KitKat: "Oh...you're the one with the stripper name?"
Dallas: "You look like trouble..." flashing a teasing smile
TwoBit: "What's with all the weird names?"

well, those were all the awkward introductions.
I made sure none of you got completely drunk, didn't feel like messing with it. We had dinner and just kinda hung out. That was mom's last night and the next morning she caught a flight home.

I woke up the next morning and felt someone in bed beside me. I rolled over expecting Jelly, but instead I found my ex-girlfriend Maddie.
"What the hell?" I jumped and ended up falling off the bed and on to the floor.
"Happy to see me?" she said, with what was attempted to be a seducing smile.
I scrambled to get to my feet, "No..I'm not actually."
"Oh...why? Cause of your sweet little girlfriend?...I saw the picture downstairs." She was now standing only inches from me.
"How the hell did you get in my house?" I questioned.
"Baby, I know where you hide spare keys..."
Damn spare keys... "Why are you here? How did you find me?"
"I'm here for you of course. And you're grandmother told me." she smiled again.
Why grandma...why? Of course she didn't know I had already been in a relationship with someone else.
"And you just hopped on the first plane to Oklahoma?"
"I missed you..' she winked and place her hands on my bare chest.
"Maddie.." i removed her hands, "I'm seeing someone else.."
"She doesn't have to know." She winked again.
"You know I don't do stuff like that..." I informed.
"I'm sure I can change your mind."
She had me backed up against the wall, not even an inch between us... then she slid her hand in to my boxers.
"No!" I jerked her arm. "I'm not playing this game.." I said.
"Oooh games...well we can play something else if you like?"
Shit.
She forced her body up against mine. I pushed her back...
"I like this game.." she said with yet another deadly smile.
"I would really love it if you would just get out of my house." I said.
"You know what I would love..." she responded by taking her clothes off...exposing a red lace bra with matching panties.
"Oh God please go away," I closed my eyes.
Note to self: crazy ex in the room....DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!
In one brisk movement I felt her fingers at in the edge of my boxers...then they fell to the floor. I reacted to pull them back up, but when I bent down she pushed me to the floor and sat on top of me.
This is bad....very bad.
I thought that the only thing that could make this moment worse, was if someone were to walk in at this very moment, cause this looked bad. Well, my stupid thoughts caught up to me when I heard a knock on the door. "Dimitri?" A voice I new very well, the voice that made my heart flutter, the voice that belonged to my girlfriend.
"Uh...just a second." I said awkwardly.
Of all the people to be outside my room at that very moment in time, it had to be her. Fuck.
I managed to escape from under Maddie and bolted to the door, but just as I reached it she jumped on my back, sending me smashing into the dresser...making a lot of noise. I flipped her over me, and without thinking I pinned her to the ground.
"Dim? Are you okay?" Jelly asked.....as she opened the door.
This looked bad.....very bad. Me completely naked sitting on top of a nearly naked girl. Not good at all.
The look on her face was indescribable. It broke my heart. She just turned and left.
"Oopsies.." Maddie said.
"Jels..." I called into the hallway.
Maddie wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled my face to hers...forcing her lips to mine.
My hand spread across her face, pinning her head to the ground.
"What's going on?" Elena was standing at the door, looking in on the same scene that sent Jelly sprinting downstairs and out my front door.
"THAT CRAZY BITCH IS HERE?" Elena yelled pointing at Maddie. "OH HELL NO!"
Elena bolted in ready to kick some serious ass in a cat fight, while in the meantime I try to explain to my girlfriend why I was naked on top of another woman.
I grabbed my boxers and ran downstairs....



28 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Im about to fucking kill that little bitch dont worry brother she wont live to see another tommarow

Jamie said...

:/ bad timing

Angela Shepard said...

eh booy...

Unknown said...

Am I The Only One Who Felt Like Dim, Gave Way Too Much Info.

Sodapop Curtis said...

How would u describe being on top of a naked woman other that saying so? -.-

Unknown said...

By Not Telling Me XD

Sodapop Curtis said...

wtf? r u implying that you learn better by visually seeing things? XD

Unknown said...

I Ment.... I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

Sodapop Curtis said...

then u miss the whole concept of the story...god pony your supposed to be the smart one :p

Unknown said...

Im A Lot Smarter Then You Dear, High School Drop Out :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

duh, hence....HIGH SCHOOL DROUPOUT :p

Angela Shepard said...

HAHAHA. Love the sibling rivalry. And this is supposed to be an intense post not you two bickering about irrelevant things! :P

Unknown said...

They're Quite Relevant. And Soda If You Where Twice As Smart As You Are Now, You'd Still Be Stupid :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

But saying Im twice as smart as i am now makes me smarter, other wise u shoulda said stupid because using the meaning for smart just makes me smart because smart doesnt mean stupid.

Unknown said...

Everyone Is A Little Smart There Soda. Otherwise You'd.Be.Brain.Dead. Thus Making You Have The Lowest Amount Of Smartness Humanely Possible.

Sodapop Curtis said...

No No No...u forgot about Dal XD

Unknown said...

You 2 Share A Brain...

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah, i got the sexy, petite, common sense side...dal got the fat ass, dumb fuck, whore side

Unknown said...

You Know How To Turn That Statement Into A Fact? Take Out The Sexy. None Of You Are Sexy. :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

i know some people who would disagree with you

Unknown said...

Who's That? Your Wife? :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

its more than you have :p

Brookie Cade said...

damn dim im sorry :( if she loves you she'll come back. and she will she does love you.

now for you two. -.- you're both stupid. Soda you dropped out cause your stupid. and Pony your slow...wich makes you stupid. now we've got that cleared up...let's make the comments what angela said. MORE RELEVANT!!! -.- :P btw pony what you said about if you were twice as smart as you are now you'd still be stupiid...made me crack up lol. and soda...what you said about how dallas is stupider than you lmfao

Jamie said...

i love brook :)
ok and as for the brothers
1) soda is sexy. pony most girls and steve would agree on this FACT.
2) pony is smart. his report card agrees with this.
settled? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP and muster some anger/pity towards their unforunate relationship situation. :D

Dally Winston said...

dim ur mom is hot and im pretty sure she wanted in my pants. and u should prob tell jelly that it wasnt ur fault haha

Jenna said...

Dimitri. If you wake up with a slut in your bed. Kick ass, talk later. It saves you alot of work

Sodapop Curtis said...

but if you just kicked someones ass theyre probably passed out and then how do u talk to em??

Kitty Curtis said...

Dear people, I am sorry for the retards rivalry. They sometimes behave better. And Pony, you're quite wrog, accordinh to Soda's poll (like I need a clarification) I am the hottest female in the gang. Take that, Peeboy.

As for the crazy bitch, LET'S HUNT HER DOWN AND BEAT HER WITH THE MIGHTY SPOON!!!