Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Day With Mr. Winston

Today I took Jelly's dad out. I told her I was going to adopt him as my dad since mine's a loser.
I helped him escape his house since Grandma Winston was in town. We left her with Jels (sorry babe ;)

I showed up around lunchtime at Jel's house. I suprised her dad with tickets to the Redhawks game. We decided to grab lunch first then we headed over to the stadium. It was fun yelling and screaming at the players. After the game we went back to his house for dinner. On the way there, I thought about the last time I had dinner with Grandma Winston....
Jelly laughed at me when I chose the furthest seat at the table from her grandma. But that didn't stop her foot from reaching places :/
After dinner Jel's dad and I decided to play video games. I haven't played video games in years, but I had fun. After about three or four hours of watching us, Grandma Winston went to bed and Jelly pulled me off the couch.
"Okay dad, you've had him long enough. It's my turn." She winked at me while pulling me to her room.
We laid on her bed, watching TV.
"So... how was your date with my dad?" Jelly asked
I laughed at the way she worded that, "It was great. Your dad is pretty awesome."
"Yes he is." she agreed.
We then heard something... a small noise coming from the door. Jels got up to see what it was. She opened the door to reveal Grandma Winston with her ear near the door listening to us.
"Angelica, you're not going to give me great grandchildren by talking. Not to mention, if you don't put out for your man he'll leave you." her grandma said.
I was sitting on the bed, trying my hardest to keep from laughing, but it slipped. Jelly was trying to come up with a response when her grandma walked towards me. Honestly, I got a little scared at that point. What was this crazy woman about to do?
She walked right up and grouped me..... hard. And it hurt.
"Hmm...You definitely shouldn't have a problem." she said before leaving the room.
Jels quickly shut the door and leaned against it staring at me. She tried so hard not to laugh, and she definitely couldn't help smiling.
"I think Grandma really likes you Dim." she said, giving up on holding back her hysteria.
I just nodded wincing at the pain taking place in my lower half.
"If she keeps this up, great grand children won't be a possibility." I added.

19 comments:

Dally Winston said...

hahaha fuck she is creepy huh. and she already has a greatgrandchild so dont worry u dont have to put out dim :p

Dimitri Ryder said...

putting out was never a problem Dallas!

Dally Winston said...

hahahha oh im sure:p

Jamie said...

:O i love ur gma jelly! and poor dimitri :P but hey if that time the gang played dodgeball left u able to have kids u should be able to withstand ANYTHING :D

Dimitri Ryder said...

oooh yeah.... ya know, I should probably get tested. We may not have to waste money on birth control.

Jamie said...

probably u and soda both we might start getting worried :P

Dally Winston said...

Ahahaha we all no mine works

Jamie said...

yes dal blaze is proof. u have passed the ULTIMATE test. :D

Dally Winston said...

Haha ya. Now no more kids well not for a couple years at least haha

Jamie said...

yes no more dallas minions :D i mean blaze is great and normal but i dont know how many more of those we can count on :P

Angelica Winston said...

I don't even know what to say.... :P

Jenna said...

Yeeeea well about that......:P Kidding hahaha

Dally Winston said...

Haha

Dally Winston said...

Wait what??? Don't do that u almost gave me. Heart attack

Sodapop Curtis said...

lmao dal cant even handle one

Angela Shepard said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS WOMAN IS THE GREATEST PERSON EVER. I HAVE TO MEET HER!!

Angela Shepard said...

P.S. I commented on everyone's blog that posted this week, be proud.

Sodapop Curtis said...

U are my new favorite person Angela =D

Angela Shepard said...

YAY!