Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Sitting


Elena and Jake went God knows where today so I was stuck babysitting Jasalin and Damon.

After breakfast and and changing shirts three times from the food slinging, we spent a day at the zoo. Morgan works there so we get in free anyways. We entered the zoo and the first thing Jasalin ran to was the zebras. Those are her favorite. Every time we go to the zoo we spend about half our time just starting at the striped horses.
Damon likes the gorillas so next we went there. Entering the monkey house, we pulled up to the first glass window where the baboon was sitting just on the other side. Damon reached out from his stroller like he could touch it. I had Jasalin get beside him to take a picture.
We turned to the middle of the monkey house where there's a canyon type thing where the gorillas are kept. Damon reached up for me to hold him because he couldn't see over the wall. He screamed and clapped his hand at the sight of the hairy beasts.
After that it was about lunch time, so we found the McDonalds and ate happy meals for lunch. Just before we were about to head on, Jelly called me and I told her we were at the zoo and that she should come. Jasalin and Damon played with their happy meal toys while we waited for Jelly. She showed up about twenty minutes later and we started over for the fish house. The first thing you see when you open the door is the penguins. Jasalin was screaming and running up to the glass dragging Jels along with her. Another Kodak moment. =D We passed by the dolphins, polar bears, otters, and aquariums. Taking many pictures and making goofy memories. We stopped and got some ice cream before going behind the scenes and petting the animals.
It was a great day. I felt like they were really mine and Jels kids ;) and I loved the idea of that. I will definitely tell Elena that Jels and I will baby sit more often.

12 comments:

Angelica Winston said...

I read the title really quick and I thought it said Bee Sting :P

Jamie said...

who's damon?

Dimitri Ryder said...

elena's apparent other child

Anonymous said...

Elena has another child? D: And sounds like you all had a great day :)

Angelica Winston said...

I love the pic of my favorite animal at the top!

Jenna said...

Sounds like fun, and I feel like I need to see these pictures now :P

Jamie said...

since when does elena have 2 children?!?!!

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I thought James D:

Dimitri Ryder said...

since shes slept with 3 different guys

Kitty Curtis said...

Wow. Um, I was missing the Damon part.

As for the babysitting. That's soooooooo cute!!! Dimitrian actually has a sensitive loving side. Awww.

Dally Winston said...

no no no no Dimitri u shouldn't want kids dude there not all fun and games. Just sayin. Not to say I don't love blaze Haha

Angelica Winston said...

Well no duh Dallas. Of course it's not all fun and games, there has to be actual parenting involved. Big shocker, I know :P