Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4th Times Always a Charm

Jelly was out of town spending time with other men this weekend, and with my busy schedule and all, I recently realized it’s time for another monthiversary. All of you may not celebrate every monthiversary, but I like to. It gives me an apparent reason to be romantic and spend money on the girl I love, but recently I’ve downsized the spending and started to save it for much needed other things so for now, I’m keeping it simple and sweet; after all, money isn’t everything.

All weekend, I walked into Jelly’s room for various reasons. Living a street down from each other, we’re at each other’s house all the time so I tend to occasionally leave things there. But every time I happened to walk in to her room, I left a note on the mirror. Just short things like… “I miss you”, “I thought of you today and it made me smile”, “Wish you were here,” things like that, except now you can’t see the mirror. :D Since I opened at the DX all this week, and Jel’s dad gets up early to save people’s lives and what not, I was usually in her kitchen every morning at 6am cooking breakfast since Jels wasn’t home to accompany her dad before he left for work.

Jels got home early this morning and I figured she was tired so I let her sleep. I wasn’t sure if she even remembered our monthiversary, but that just makes it that much more a surprise.

She woke up around two this afternoon and walked in to her bathroom to find the sticky notes and a hot bubble bath complete with rose petals and lit, scented candles. Unaware that I was in the living room, once she was in the bath, I placed cut out arrows on the floor leading to the dining room table where a vase of four roses sat with a note saying “My house, 6 o’clock. Love, Dim”.

Six o’clock comes around and Jelly shows up at my house wearing the short purple dress I hoped she would find in her closet while searching for something to wear tonight. Dressed in my black slacks and dark purple button up shirt, I answered the door and greeted her with “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, even though I was hanging out with other…attractive…men.” She said teasing.

“Hmm… well, did those so called “attractive men” do anything like this...” I kissed her passionately.

She pulled back and smiled, shaking her head.

“Nope.” She answered.

“Good.” I said assured, “then I guess I won’t have to kick anyone’s ass tonight.” I smiled back.

“Babe, I told you…they’re married.” she said.

“Umm, have you met men? That doesn’t stop some of them.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Especially with someone as beautiful as you, face it baby, you’re kind of hard to resist.”

“Is that right?” she said, while she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

“Definitely,” I answered, kissing her back.

After we finished eating, we talked for a while and then I got up to press play on the stereo. You're just too good to be true.” Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much…” Our song played in the background. I took her by the hand and asked her to dance with me. I held her close and softly sang in her ear.

“I love you!” I said, when the song ended, and once again I kissed her.

I had filled the fireplace with lit candles. We sat on pillows and blankets on the floor for a while, till I felt her breathing slow and looked down to see her eyes closed. I softly picked her up and carried her upstairs to bed. Holding her close in my arms, I drifted off to sleep beside her.


19 comments:

Dally Winston said...

U wake up so early man haha

Dimitri Ryder said...

it's all about the woman dal

Elena Ryder said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MOMENT :) its always the Girlfriend that gets the special treatment and not the little sister haha LOVE YOU BOTH :)

Angela Shepard said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS TIMES 100.

Jenna said...

Aww thats sweet :)
I wish someone would do something sweet like that for me :D

Dally Winston said...

Good going Dimitri!! Blair u'll just have to see ;p

Angelica Winston said...

I'm the "woman"? Hahhaha :P And I have come to the realization that you sneak into my room a lot :P

Dimitri Ryder said...

you know you like it ;)

Dimitri Ryder said...

Im just a better boyfriend than you dal :p

Kitty Curtis said...

I want a Tibby!!!!!!!!!

Dally Winston said...

No u arent. Haha u just think u r

Sodapop Curtis said...

me too kit :p our tibbys a slacker *cough cough*

ha ha dal, we should make that our next poll haha

Dally Winston said...

Yes! I'll win

Sodapop Curtis said...

HA HA HA HA HA --- im sorry, that made me laugh XD

Dally Winston said...

What's so funny

Sodapop Curtis said...

that u would win :p

Dally Winston said...

its the truth bro

Sodapop Curtis said...

too bad im beating you :p

Dally Winston said...

to bad im letting u.. haha