Friday, August 27, 2010

Monthiversary Number Three



3 months! It has taken less than three months for me to completely fall in love with a gorgeous, smart, funny, and lively young woman.... Angelica Winston.

When I started to plan our three monthiversary, I first thought about how the hell I was going to top the other ones, but then I came to the conclusion to no try and out do myself, but to just be simple.

I woke up at 7 this morning, put on my nice jeans and my favorite black v-neck, and headed over to Jelly's. Knowing her dad was at work and she was still asleep, I crept into her room and slid into the bed under the covers beside her. It wasn't till about an hour later when she woke up. Her eyes fluttered open, staring into mine. She didn't say anything, but she had a wide smile across her face.
"Hello Beautiful!" I said.
"I love you." She spoke softly. I leaned down and kissed her.
"Not as much as I love you..." I argued.
She moaned an "uh-huh" while nodding her head.
"Nope" I protested, starting to tickle her.
After a brief "tickle fight", I got up to leave ..
"I'll be right back.."
A few minutes later I came back in with a tray. Breakfast in Bed!!

After Jelly ate, washed up, and got ready, we headed out.
Our first stop.... the ice rink at the rec center. Luckily it wasn't crowded. We put on our rented ice skates and stepped on to the rink. Thank god i can ice skate better than I can roller blade. : )
We were exactly in the middle of the rink when I pulled a white knit scarf out from my jacket pocket and gently wrapped it around Jelly's neck.
"My grandmother made this.." I said studying it.
"It's beautiful." said Jels.

After a while of skating and NO falling, we headed on to our next destination. Town Square. We did some brief shopping and had a nice lunch, then stopped by the ice cream shop for dessert. Before leaving, we stopped at the market in the square to pick up something to cook for dinner.

I set up a carpet picnic in front of the couch complete with pillows, blankets, and scented candles in front of the unlit fireplace. We had a nice dinner and talked for a while until it got late, then we headed upstairs to my room. Jelly fell asleep pretty fast so then I decided to post about our day. I have to work in the morning so before I leave I'm going to place a single crystal rose on her pillow. I'm even going old school and leaving a love note. Ha ha. ;)

10 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

aw dimitri!!!! you always know wat to do for her!!! ur soooo sweet!! :3

Kitty Curtis said...

Your monthaniversary posts always brighten my day. They're so cute. Awwwwwwww. Glad to know you kids had fun.

And Demi, it's good to know you can ice skate. You just saved me a fortune in paying to see you try.

Elena Ryder said...

Aww ur always good about mothavirsury type dates there really overtop and cute:). Im surprised jelly hasnt gotten sick of me getting hurt night after night i luv u both!!

Elena<3

Jamie said...

you and jelly always put a smile on my face :) good job dimitri u successfully topped yourself :P

Angelica Winston said...

I am so glad that we didn't have to go to the ER! I was a little concerned during ice skating. :P It was a fantastic anniversary :) Love you! <3

J.A said...

wow awwww she is very lucky to have someone like you dim

Anonymous said...

You two are such the romantic couple :3 I'm glad you have each other :)

Dally Winston said...

Holy fuck man u do a lot for ur girls. I don't think I've done nothin on a month aniversery an I have never made it to a year aniversery (not counting the on and off shit)

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahahahaha! And it's a real wonder why, Dallas...

You guys are so cute!

Jamie said...

hahah dal i really love your honesty