Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I just wanted to let you in on what a day of work at the DX with Soda and Steve is like.

Soda usually opens at 7 so he's already there when I show up around noon. When we're "working on cars" we plot evil things to do to Steve when he shows up after school at 3. Today for instance, we planned to have a car spit oil in his face. So Soda and I hook up this tube to a little pump thing and put it through a whole in the oil tank of this car.
Steve comes along and we tell him that there's a problem with the oil tank in this particular car. Steve pops the hood and uncaps the oil tank. Soda and I were planning on just a little oil, but when Soda squeezed the pump, the oil exploded out of the car like a damn fountain.
After a few short seconds, it's still going. I looked over at Soda...
"You were only supposed to press the pump once man."
"It's stuck!" Soda looked up wide-eyed.
We looked over at poor Steve who is helplessly drowning in oil. We ran over to pull the tube out from under the tank and ended up taking an oil shower as well. We just kind of stood there glaring at each other when our manager Frank walks out... He just froze and stared at us for about a minute then he started to say something but decided against it and just burst into laughter.
By then it was about time for Soda's shift to end so he got to go home and take a shower. Steve and I had to use the pump behind the store and walk around in our wet clothes the rest of the day. My shift was over at 8 so I went home and grabbed some dry clothes for poor Steve who had to close at midnight.

So some days our pranks and evil plots end up going in a different direction, but they're still funny...... well, maybe not to Steve...



Plots pulled or to pull on Steve ( * indicates "already pulled on Steve")

-Spit oil in his face*
-His tools "mysteriously" go missing when he's working on a car*
-Put the car in "reverse" while Steve works on it*
-Remove and hide the part that needs to be worked on
-Produce weird gasses and stenches coming from the car
-Attach a "bomb" to the car that ticks and counts down*
-Make it look like someone was murdered inside the car
-Place a pair of girl's underwear and a condom in the back seat*


16 comments:

Angelica Winston said...

You are very efficient workers :P

J.A said...

hey i was there to you kno but anyways that was hilarious

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahahaha you guys would do that.

Kitty Curtis said...

Awww. Poor Stevie. You guys are so mean. That's why karma bitched slap you on the face.

Kitty Curtis said...

WAIT! Where the hell do you get the girl's underwear????!!!!

Angelica Winston said...

I was thinking that as well Kittay Katty

Kitty Curtis said...

Great minds think alike.

Brookie Cade said...

idk wat to say so here's ur comment dimitri(:

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah about that kit... if your missing any, well...

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm going to KILL you Sodapop Patricia Curtis!

J.A said...

yea but next time im soooooo0o gonna think of a plan to mess with all of ya after that prank you did on me hey!!!! maybe ya should post about that

Angelica Winston said...

Hahaha Kitty! I'm just glad they weren't mine :P

Jenna said...

Hahhahhaha tell me when your gonna do the murder one, I'd pay to be there to watch that

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah about that..is anyone willing to donate some blood? =D

Angelica Winston said...

I will cause I know it'll be worth it!!!

Dally Winston said...

I've helped u with some before on days I have nothing better to do haha