Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 Months With the Most Amazing Girl Ever

Mine and Jelly's 2 month anniversary was the best 7 days of my life. I do have to give a little credit to Kit for giving me the idea.

After beating my head into the wall and breaking things from the anger of the whole Bob incident, I called Jelly and told her to pack her suitcase for a week and bring her passport. After a little questioning, she agreed. I picked her up the next morning. She hopped in the car and asked "So where exactly are we going?"
"We, my dear, are going to Veracruz, Mexico."
"No way?" she said very slowly.
"Yep, it's a two day drive and then we get to spend three days on the beach. Just you and Me." I informed.
Apparently the car wasn't big enough to contain her enthusiasm because she stepped out, did a little excited dance thing, and got back in.
"Okay, let's go" she said smiling. I had to laugh.

We drove two days without stopping at a hotel. The only thing we stopped for was food..... and well potty breaks. I love long car trips, especially with someone I love so much. Two days of talking and jamming out to music definitely brings you closer to someone.

It was late when we arrived at our hotel in Veracruz, so our first glimpse at the city was at night and I already thought it was beautiful. We got our room and the rest of the night was a blur. I was exhausted, but I woke up in a bed half dressed.... wonder how that happened? ;)
We ate breakfast at the hotel then headed out to the beach, where I had another surprise... Scuba Diving. If you have never been scuba diving, I highly recommend it. There is an entire different world living beyond the surface of the ocean. It was beautiful, all the different fish and coral... I looked over at Jels, who was a few feet away from me, my eyes grew wide and I motioned for her to come here. She did, looking a little puzzled. When we got on the boat to head back to shore she asked me about it,
"Do you know what was four feet behind you?" I asked
Jelly shook her head,
"There was a huge shark..."
Jelly went white, I thought she was going to pass out.

After chilling on the beach and sea shell hunting, we found out we were invited to a party. Apparently some rich guy at the hotel owned a Yacht and was throwing a party for all the hotel guests. It was fun, never been on a yacht before. We had dinner and alcohol and danced.
We got back to our room and chilled watching TV that had no english channels, we found a soap opera and decided to make our own translations LOL. Then I remembered something we were joking around about the other day. "If I wake up tomorrow and find out that you sneaked off to rendezvous with Jack Skelliton, Well I'm just going to have to punish you for that." I teased.
"Oh, really?" she said eyebrows raised and smiling.
I thought about what I told her a while back, about what my mom did to me that explained why I waited on going that far, but then I thought about how much I love Jels... so tonight I didn't hesitate, I gave in......

The next day, instead of risking it with sharks ha ha we swam with the dolphins. Dolphins are legit, I'm so breaking into Sea World and stealing one =D
After that, we took a tour of the outskirts of Veracruz. We saw some ancient ruins and pyramids. It was pretty cool.
That night we found another party going on, thank God for Mexicans lol. This one was on the beach. There was a bon-fire that glittered off the crystal blue ocean waters. I sat on the beach holding Jelly. I swear if I just stayed there for the rest of my life, that would be okay. If I didn't do anything else but this... I would be happy.

The last day of our trip we spent shopping. We hit up the mall and then some little quiet Mexican markets. Don't worry, we brought you all back something. :)

We arrived back in Tulsa at 2 AM, exhausted. I pulled up to Jelly's house. I walked her up to her door. She kissed me and thanked me for an awesome 2 month anniversary.
"My dad is working the night shift tonight...and I don't wanna stay alone."
I didn't even have to consider it, that's all she had to say. No way in hell I would give that prick another opportunity to touch her.
I tucked her hair behind her ear, kissed her sweet lips, and then we walked inside.


8 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm going to say this before anyone else does. Major epic awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cuties. I want to go to Mexico! You better take me there someday. It was my idea after all. :D

I seriously think I'm half Mexican. I mean, the party is way better in Mexico and we all know Kitty = Party.

Kitty Curtis said...

And Demi, anyone would turn white if you just tell them a shark was four feet behind them.

Angelica Winston said...

Words can not even come close to explaining how amazing that whole trip was. <3

Elena Ryder said...

Dim: the was insanely nice of you to leave me alone with jake and jasalin..few things happen. But im glad u had fun with jells!

Kitkat: I would tottaly risk my life to swim with sharks:) i love them!
Jelly: im glad u had funn with my brother. We need a brake from our boyfriends tho so we need to have a girls night out!!soon!!

-ELENA < 3

Jamie said...

KITTY stole my exact words but anyways AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW<3
so cute!

J.A said...

awesome AWWWWWWWW congrats!!!!!!!!

Brookie Cade said...

i was to lazy to read it so: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME TOGETHER!!!!

Jamie said...

lmao brook