Monday, June 28, 2010

Too much to deal with...

Would anyone think bad of me if I locked my sister in chains and stuffed her in a cage?

I just don't know what to do with her... I leave for ten days, and apparently my older brother Adrain doesn't have enough sense to watch Elena. There's a lot a 17 year old girl can do in ten days. After banning her from alcohol, she gets completely wasted I don't even know how many times while I was gone. She's skipping work and about to lose her job. She got arrested TWICE, for reasons I still don't know. She fell off the roof and almost broke her neck and laid there till someone found her. Apparently she's in love, and there was something else she did with someone while she was totally wasted that I'm not allowed to talk about.
I don't know what to do, I have a job and a life and I can't play dad to my 17 year old sister all the time. This is supposed to be my father's problem, but no he doesn't want anything to do with us.
When I have kids, can we please just skip the teenage years???

I'm considering putting her in therapy too. There was an incident a while back and she says she still feels pain from it, but that's impossible, it happened almost two years ago...

4 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Its physical pain not emotional. I got aressted for driving drunk and tuning away under the age of 18. U don't have to be dad to me. I don't need therapy. Yes I'm in love. I broke my leg and almost broke my neck. I still love you dim always

Brenan said...

Dimitri, she isnt in love. She has an obsession with Kyle Brumley, I'm pretty sue your sister doesnt have a boyfriend anyways. I dont think it would be a bad idea to send her to therapy, or ya know..a foreign country. Way away from here.. :)

Dimitri Ryder said...

Damn Bre, dont be hatin on my kid sister..

J.A said...

wooooow i kno how u feel but imagine having to little sisters and an older brother thats not easy either