Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Monthiversary ; )

I can't believe it's been a month. That seems so long yet so short. Short because the time span has only been a month and that's not very long, but Long because I feel like I know Jelly so well, we see each other almost every day. I guess the time span doesn't really matter anyways, the important thing is the person that I'm sharing all this time with, Jelly.
I'm going to be honest... at the beginning of this week I had no idea that I should have been planning a monthiversary. I had been thinking about it though so I looked at the calendar on Saturday and realized that it was on Tuesday. After some calls and shopping and planning this is what I came up with......

I broke out the black suit jacket and pants with a black undershirt and blue tie. (Yes, Elena did help on the wardrobe). I show up on Jelly's doorstep at 3 holding a single rose. She answered wearing that gorgeous dark green dress that she wore at my party when we confessed our feelings for each other.
It was a forty minute drive and she had no idea where we were going, until we pulled up to the convention center and she saw the banner outside... We had third row seats at the Duran Duran concert. I had to pull her out of the car lol she was in shock. Little did she know the best was yet to come. We get inside and she starts to head to the line to enter the auditorium, but I pulled her the other way down a hall. "Where are we going?" she asked. "You'll see." ;) I said. She saw me hand a security guard two cards and noticed they said "Backstage Passes". She just stood there with her mouth hanging open staring at me. We walked down the hall and around the corner and there he was... John Taylor!!! I thought I was going to have to carry Jelly, she was almost frozen. We walked up to him and got an autograph and a picture with a short introduction and goodbye. I'm glad Jelly remembered her name XD. We get back in the lobby and the reality hit her...
"Dimitri.. How the Hell???" she yelled at me..
"I lived in California Jells, I have connections."
I still don't think Jelly believes she met John Taylor ha ha. The concert was awesome and very entertaining.
It was about dinner time when the concert ended. I wanted to do something special for dinner (my sister helped with this too). Elena has this place she goes to when she wants to think and be alone, she's never told anyone where it is, except me. It was out by a small lake about twenty minutes from our house. The sun was setting, and it was beautiful. I had a boat waiting at the dock, a nice boat where a dinner table was set up with dinner that I cooked. Chicken Gordon Bleu : )
After dinner we went back to my house and cuddled on pillows in front of the fireplace. I handed Jelly a box. She opened it and inside was a necklace with a small saphire heart hanging on the end. "Happy Monthiversary Jelly." I said and I leaned in and kissed her.


8 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Awwwwww. That's so cute!!!!!!! Congrats guys. Thank you Kitty for hooking us up. It was nothing. And Duran Duran? I'm jealous!

Angelica Winston said...

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I think I am still in shock from meeting him. I just about passed out. *Deep breaths Jelly. Deep breaths.* That was such an amazing night. You really pulled out all the stops! The necklace is so beautiful. You literally fulfilled two of my lifetime dreams in one night! And yes Kittay Katty thank you for hooking us up. :)

Jamie said...

HAHA! thats sooooo sweet im so happy for u two! dont faint jells :P *breathe in * *breathe out* :P

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so sweet :D

Elena Ryder said...

Ur welcome for hooking you up with my SECRET HIDEOUT

J.A said...

Awwwwww. That's so cute!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Thats sweet, I feel like I should go brush my teeth...... In a good way

Kitty Curtis said...

I never got that saying B.