Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Beautiful



Kit helped me with Jelly's present, so in return she needed help with her's.
"Okay, but one condition... I call night." I said.
"What? I just gave you the greatest gift idea ever and you get the night? No way!" Kit argued.
"I'm the boyfriend, I get the night."
"I slept in her bed first buddy."
"Yeah but what did you do in bed Kit?" I glared at her.
Kit sighed, "Fine." she gave in.
I had a lot to do before tomorrow night, I had to set things up, call in a few favors, pick up Jelly's present, etc.
I already had the main part in place. I just needed to make a phone call to confirm. After taking care of business, I drove to the other side of town to pick up Jelly's present, I already had it picked out and knew exactly which one I wanted.
I slept in the next morning, promising Kit the daytime, I had left Jelly alone. Plus, Cloud started getting jealous, so I figured he'd sleep in my bed.
The gang was heading up a surprise part this evening, and from there it would be just us. It was Kit's responsibility to get Jelly to the party, which she did quite successfully. She was surprised, not expecting any of it, but I remained unseen, hiding in the crowded social groups. She wouldn't see me until her next destination, which remained unknown to her.
After a few hours of partying, Chase pulled Jelly out the door and into the car.
I waited patiently for them to arrive, wearing my jeans with my black dress coat over a white v-neck. Finally I saw the headlights pull up into the empty lot. We were at the drive in, alone. She stepped out and settled into my arms. We got comfy in the backseat of my '67 Camero and faced the screen. Music started playing while pictures and video clips of Jelly and I covered the screen. Memories from our first date, our monthiversaries, and various things in between. It closed out with a ten minute long clip of me stating everything there is to say about such an amazing woman and why I love her so much. I noticed it nearly brought her to tears when I leaned over to kiss her.
Her present was at my house, so we decided to sleep there that night. I stopped her before entering my room.
Placing my hands on her sholders, I stared into her eyes, "Jels, for your birthday.... I'm going to make us parents." I tried not to laugh.
Her mouth dropped, "Excuse me?" she said.
"We're going to be parents," I pushed open the bedroom door, "to this little guy right here." The tan colored, hyper pup wagged his tail while trotting out of the room and into Jelly's arms.
She was surprised. "He is the cutest thing..." she said.
After a while we placed him in his bed on the floor before we cuddled up on the bed. One thing led to another, and we started making out, then clothes disappeared and then, "ruff ".
I peered over the side of the bed, pointing down at the dog, "Don't make me regret you." I said tapping him gently on the nose.


7 comments:

Dally Winston said...

Haha watch cloud might use him as a chew toy

Jamie said...

wow dal -.-
haha when you said you were going to make yourselves parents...i think i stopped breathing...like intentionally knocking someone up o.O god please dont do that for a while we dont need more kids D:
but AAAAAAWWWWWWWW and you're so cool blah blah blah

Unknown said...

Lol, I'm glad I could help, but yeah I agree with James.... Don't be parents intentionally... I'm not ready to be an uncle or godfather or anything like that. Hahaha

Elena Ryder said...

AWWWWWWWWW

I HAVE THE SWEETEST BROTHER.

p.s I love you jelss :) oh and the doggys so cute

Angela Shepard said...

HAHAHA, that parents thing made my mouth fall open. And he's so cute(:

Kitty Curtis said...

And the best friend strikes again. You're all very welcome. Hmm... with such great ideas, maybe I should start charging.

Dimwit, just so you know, when I read that parents part, I was holding Tibbs' blade ready to cut your balls. We don't need nine months of hormonal Jelly. Please! I'm begging you.

Dimitri Ryder said...

haha calm down kitten, I was only referring to the dog.