Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moving In

This week Chase decided he was completely serious about moving to Tulsa, so he did. He went home for a day to pack everything back up and headed strait back here. I heard it didn't go over well with Megan though. He needed to get away from her, just to start over. I spent the rest of the week showing him around and helping him to get to know the gang better. He came to work with me a lot. One day Jelly came by with Kit and Dawn, I don't know what but something was definitely going on there. Later that night we had dinner at Kit's and Jel's apartment with Chase and Dawn. It was nice, I think Chase is really enjoying Tulsa.

4 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Can youuuu feel the loooooooove tonight?! Because I sure can! :P

Jamie said...

Chase vs. Randy? o.O thatd be interesting

Kitty Curtis said...

I think Dawn enjoyed Chase a bit too much.

Dally Winston said...

dawn is datin this chase guy now?