Friday, December 3, 2010

Here We Go Again



6 Months. 6 months ago I met the greatest girl in the world. 6 months ago I first saw her beautiful face. 6 months ago I would have done anything to get her attention. 6 months ago.... she became mine.

Considering the stressful circumstances we just went through, we agreed to have a slow, quiet night together. We started out at Jelly's new apartment, where she now lives with Kit and TwoBit. The apartment complex had a pool and hot tub so we spent a few minutes there. Luckily we were the only ones ;)
After that we went to my house, took a shower, and had a fireplace picnic in the living room. I even broke out the marshmallows :) We had hot chocolate and cuddled up close under the blankets. And we just talked for a while and goofed around.... i'm pretty sure there was some tickling going on too.
I felt like spending money, so I got Jels a ring..... don't get too excited, it's not THAT kind of ring, it's just a ring. Actually it was my great grandmother's, but i had some changes made to it, it now has both of our birthstones in it...that way she'll always have some part of me with her.



7 comments:

Jamie said...

It's gorgeous :) u guys r setting the bar way too high for the rest of us :P haha

Angela Shepard said...

Hahaha, I agree. Dude, you need to just freaking marry her already! We know you love her!

Angelica Winston said...

We are adorable. :D BTW,my code thingy is catsogin :P

Angela Shepard said...

Jelly, how is that relevant? :P

Angelica Winston said...

It made me think of cats & gin. So I thought that I should put it there :D

Kitty Curtis said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I told u to get her the other kind of ring. BOys...

ANd btw, I love ur knew picture. :D

Angelica Winston said...

Of course you told him that Kitty :P