Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Day for My Girl



I had the day off today, and who better to spend it with than my favorite person in the world... Jelly. I got up at seven to shower and get dressed then I headed to Jelly's house. Her dad was getting ready for work so he let me in, and he let me borrow the kitchen :D. I put the coffee on and then cooked breakfast... chocolate chip pancakes, strawberry muffins, bacon, french toast, and omelets stuffed with cheese, sausage, and hash-browns. It took almost two hours to cook everything and while I cooked Jelly's dad and I had a very nice conversation. No he's not the type that drills you on how you plan on supporting his daughter or plan on marrying his daughter or if you want kids or anything like that, he is actually a very nice, funny guy and a great father.
I'm not marrying Jelly... yet!!! But as of right now I am adopting her dad as my father-in-law because my dad is a screw-over and a douche bag and I haven't seen him since I was twelve :/ So Jels i'm adopting your dad. =D Anyways... Jelly was still asleep, like I hoped she would be. I sneaked into her room and softly kissed her lips. Her eyes peaked open as I whispered "Surprise!" She blinked and smiled back. She looked quite sleepy...
"I went to sleep four hours ago.." she said, and started to close her eyes again.
"Well that's just too bad..." I said as I scooped her up in my arms and began to carry her downstairs.
"You can sleep later." I smiled.
She perked up once she saw the feast downstairs.

After five cups of coffee and two plates of food, Jelly got dressed and met me back downstairs.
"So, where are we going?" she asked.
"Where ever you want to go. This is your day." I informed.
She had to think for a little while until she finally came up with an answer
"The Beach!"
So, we drove four hours to Osage beach in Missouri. It's technically a lake, but they still have a beach ;)

We swam of course, and yes we made a sand castle. Jels also berried me in the sand and luckily didn't leave me there. We got some snow cones, had a picnic, and pissed people off by making out on the beach XD. I just hope there weren't any little kids around (PG-13) ;)

It was a nice day. Better than I hoped for. We drove back and both hopped in the shower. Then after literally three minutes of laying in my arms, Jelly fell asleep.




9 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Sounds like a Awesome day :)...yay i love jellys dad hes so cool especilly when i get hurt :)lol.......Thats a hell of a sand castle Brother...Hey but next week I call JELLY AND ELENA DAY!

Jamie said...

:) sounded really sweet i "awwww" everytime i think about u 2 :)

Angelica Winston said...

We are quite the adorable couple, Jamie ;P I love coffee!

Kitty Curtis said...

Ryder, you need to stop giving me reasons to like you more. James is cool. He's like our second dad. <3

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh and Jelly, you SHOULD'VE left him in the sand. Remember the Soda incident four years ago?????? +D

Angelica Winston said...

Good times :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

What incident?

J.A said...

hiiiiiiiiiiii im back from my break in new york and awwwwwwwwwww that soo cute im glad ya have fun

Anonymous said...

I'm the exact same as Jamie. You two are such an amazing and cute couple :P