Monday, January 30, 2012

All Hell Has Just Broken Loose...

I woke up at 6am and forced myself out of bed and away from my warm, beautiful, sleeping wife. I opened the door to the hallway and was hit by the scent of..... Breakfast :D
Bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, pancakes.... and...Kitty?
"Why are you up so early?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"I have to open today, remember?" Kit said with a "you should know this dumbass" type voice.
"But..you cooked breakfast..KitKat Curtis cooked...did I miss something?" I was still too asleep to ponder on why Kitty would even attempt to make breakfast.
I poured some coffee, ate breakfast, got dressed and then headed out to the restaurant with Kit.

The grand opening went better then I had expected, and we already have regulars coming in every week. The outcome still continues to blow me away.
"Hey Kitten...what should be the special today?" I yelled into the kitchen while glancing over the menu. Just then, Jelly had walked through the front door.
"Mmm, Hello gorgeous." I said, squeezing her waist and kissing her lips.
And then Kit walked through the kitchen door....
"Let me see.." She took the menu from my grasp, and awkwardly placed her hand on my arm.
"The four cheese ravioli...with calamari." She suggested. She leaned in closer to me and whispered, "It's one of your best." then winked and trotted back into the kitchen.
I turned to Jels, "Is she on some new medication we should know about?" I asked, confused.
"Oh I'm sure this has nothing to do with medication." Jelly replied through gritted teeth.
Neither of them spoke to each other all day. And through the whole thing TwoBit and I stayed out of the loop. We found it best not to get mixed in with our wives trying to kill each other...that never ends well.
But...to my unfortunate-ness, things had to get worse -.-
The next night...I got some from work and took a shower. I walked out into the hall wearing only a towel..as I always do. Jelly was sitting on the couch in the living room. I had just started to open the door to my room when Kitty suddenly appeared in front of me....and the next thing I know, my towel is on the floor.
"What the hell Kit??" I shouted.
"I just wanted to see if it's as big as Jel's says it is." Kitty smirked.
Jelly was turned around with a I'm going to fucking kill you look on her face.
I scrambled for the doorknob and hid myself on the other side of the door.
I could hear Kitty in the hall, "Mmm, it is as big as she says.." then she trotted off to her room.

Jelly walked in the room a few minutes later, slamming the door behind her.
"I can't believe shes doing this..she just doesn't know when to stop.. I swear I'm going to fucking kill her.." hot tears welled up in Jelly's eyes.
I pulled her on to the bed. There was no emotion on her face, but tears were still gliding down her cheeks. She sat softly on my stomach, looking down at me.
"You're mine Dimitri....no one's gonna fuck with that...especially not my best friend." She said.
"I know baby... she's just trying to make you mad.." I hope. "Don't take it personal, alright?" I said, pulling the strands of hair that clung to her damp cheeks.
Jelly sighed, "I can't help it Dim...she knows how to get to me."
I sat up and pulled her chest against mine.
"I love you!" I whispered.
She played with the hair that hung just at the base of my neck. "I love you too." She said smiling. "Let's not let her sleep tonight." Jelly winked.
"I am so down for that idea." I said, pulling off her clothing.


All I have to say is... Bring it on KitKat Curtis....cause I just won this round ;)

6 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

well, what can I say? I can't just go around and say you're huge without any proof.

Fizzle Montgomery said...

Oh my all 12 years I've spent wraped up in soap operas and I've never seen anything like this one.....

Angelica Winston said...

Bitches just love trying to ruin my life.

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm sure you already do that all by yourself.

Carson Randle said...

I think the next special should be something I like. And all Carson's should get it 75% off. Something like speggetti and meat balls. Or turkey club sandwiches and potato wedges. NO! BAKED POTATO! And a salad on the side. Made with those nice light green leaves and tomatoes and onions and red peppers and bacon bits and cucumber and other various things that I like in salad. As long as no one gives me mushrooms. They are fungus.

*** purposely trying to get off the topic of penis attached to Dimitri ***

Dimitri Ryder said...

Car....you already get free food :p