Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All About Me

If you haven't noticed already, my name is Dimitri. I moved here with my older brother and sister last January from California. I consider myself a pretty decent mechanic so while I was looking for work I found Sodapop Curtis at a DX station. He seemed like a cool guy, i hung around him for the day and ended up getting a job at the DX and a new friend, Soda. I hang out with the gang and consider myself a greaser. They're all great friends and helped me adapt to my new surroundings.

Thats pretty much all there is to tell right now... if you wanna know anything else just comment.

17 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

I am not in your post?! I take the time to be the first one to comment on your post and you don't add me? What the hell????

Dimitri Ryder said...

how the hell was I supposed to know you were gonna be the first to comment Kitten =p

Kitty Curtis said...

Because you're my lap dancing buddy and we share a special connection :P

Angelica Winston said...

Personally, I think I should be in your next post. But thats just my opinion :). Kittay Katty! I thought you were my lap dancing buddy :( Damn you Dimitri, she was mine first :D

Dimitri Ryder said...

my bad. i guess i just couldn't help myself..

J.A said...

im jannill,how u doin Personally, i think we should hang out get to kno each other better

Kitty Curtis said...

Lol Jells. Don't worry, you will always be my lap dancing bestie.

Angelica Winston said...

Hahahaha, I realize now that my comment kinda made me sound like a lesbian.

Kitty Curtis said...

Well, I wouldn't blame you Jells. I mean, it's me we are talking about. I make them good girls turn bad. ;)

J.A said...

yea sure wateva kitty i posted

Brenan said...

Hi Dimitri, I'm Breanna. You seem cool, we should totally hang out sometime. :D

Dimitri Ryder said...

just say when and where???

Dawn Cade said...

hey kid. we needa hav a conversation sometime :D. i wana kno wat its like on the west coast :).

J.A said...

hey dimitri, we should hang out sometime ill see u at work 2morrow
and maybe u and dawn and me and trey can double date wat ya think dawn watcha think dimitri or u can double date with kitty or jelly(angelica) just kidding

Kitty Curtis said...

Dimitri should take a career in the sexual arts. Wink wink Jelly wink wink.

Dawn Cade said...

wink wink dawn and caleb are slightly an item, wink wink.

J.A said...

sorry forgot about that and kitty is with two-bit y not jelly